Our training in HRBR Layout, Bangalore has just one objective which is to help our students master Python. However, some other minor objectives will be achieved on the way such as
- Learning the concepts and libraries used in Python and Django framework.
- Understanding the various implementations of Python and some popular IDEs of Python.
- Mastering the concepts and methods used in Python programming.
- Knowing the latest practices and recent trends used by Python programmers.
- Learning about the issues faced by the Python programmers right now and the ways to solve them with minimum effort.
- Developing your own applications in Python at our lab.
Programming knowledge in Python is one of the top 13 technical skills in high demand according to the report (link) by Forbes Technology Council, an elite organization comprised of leading CIOs, CTOs and technology executives. According to the report by Coding Dojo Blog (link), Python is the second popular programming language, only after Java, with 46k job listings in Indeed.com. These reports are screaming the importance and benefit of learning Python. To make use of that, you should join our training – the best Python training in Bangalore.
Python is very simple and easy to learn. So anyone who has interest and time can go for Python training regardless of their qualification.
However, persons from the job profiles given below have an advantage if they join our Python training at Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore. The job profiles are
- Software programmers
- Freshers with a computer science degree
Yes, you can attend a demo session before joining the course at Trishana technologies, the best training institute in Bangalore.